Eligibility Criteria for NEET
- Nationality:- Candidate should be an Indian National or Overseas Citizen of India (OCI)
- Age Limit:- The minimum age limit is 17 years on 31st December of the year of admission, while the maximum age limit is 25 years for general candidates and 30 years for reserved categories.
- Qualification:- Students must have passed/appearing 12th or equivalent examination from any recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Bio-technology or any other elective subject with English.
- Percentage Criteria:- Students must have secured minimum 50% marks in PCB group for general candidates and 45% (for general PH) and 40% (for SC/ST/OBC categories).
Steps to Fill the NEET Application Form
- Registration:- The applicant has to register first before filling the online application form.
- Filling the Form:- After registration, the applicant will have to fill in their personal details, contact details, domicile, qualifying details, and choice of examination centre and select a security question.
- Submission:- The applicant can preview and check the application form for any mistakes before submission. After checking the application form, the form can be submitted.
- Uploading:- A photograph, signature and right hand index finger impression will have to be uploaded as per the specifications required.
- Payment:- Finally, the required application fees will have to be paid and then a print out of the submitted application form can be taken for future use.
- Admit Card:- The admit card will have to be downloaded by the applicants by entering their registration ID and date of birth. Applicants will have to make sure to keep the admit card safe till the admission procedure is complete.