NEET 2023 exam is a national-level entrance test administered by the National Testing Agency (NTA) in May 2023 for admission to various medical courses offered by most of India’s medical colleges/universities. The exam will be conducted in pen and paper mode. The exam will be conducted yearly in various exam centers across the country.
The NEET Exam results accomplished by students will decide their admission to UG medical degrees. Ahead of taking the test, aspirants should learn everything related to the NEET exam. Through this blog, we would like to share the information regarding the NEET 2023 examination.
NEET 2023 Overview
|Exam Date||May 2, 2023 (Tentative)|
|Exam Mode||Offline (Pen-Paper Mode)|
|Language||English and Regional Languages (Hindi, Oriya, Assamese, Malayalam, Marathi, Tamil, Telugu, Kannada, Urdu, Punjabi, and Gujarati)|
|Total Number of Questions||200 Questions (180 Mandatory Questions)|
|Total Marks||720 Marks|
|Marking||+4 Marks for each correct answer|
-1 Mark for each wrong attempt
NEET 2023 Exam Date
Aspirants looking for NEET 2023 dates should initially review the essential dates of NEET 2022 to see when the application form, admit card, exam date, and so on will be announced. NTA will disclose the formal schedule for NEET 2023, thus candidates must keep a watch on the official website regularly. Howbeit, the tentative date for the NEET exam will be May 2, 2023.
NEET 2023 Schedule
|Notification for NEET 2023||To be announced|
|Release of NEET 2023 application form||To be announced|
|Last date to fill NEET 2023 application form||To be announced|
|Release of NEET admit card 2023||To be announced|
|NEET 2023 exam date||May 2, 2023 (Tentative)|
NEET 2023 Eligibility Criteria
The applicant must fulfill the authority’s qualifying requirements. Ineligible candidates will not be permitted to sit in the NEET exam.
1. The candidate must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as main courses from a recognized board to appear for the NEET test.
2. The candidate must have cleared 10+2 or equivalent with Physics, Chemistry, Biology/Biotechnology, and English as main subjects from a recognized board to appear for the NEET test. Mathematics grades will not be taken into account.
3. Aggregate marks for different categories are -:
General Class – 50%
OBC/SC/ST – 45%
PWD – 40%
4. For students in all classes, the minimum age requirement is 17 years old as of December 31st of the year of admission.
5. The decision on the upper age restriction is recently being considered. As an outcome, individuals above the age of 25 can now able to apply for NEET 2022 until the next notice.
6. Certain communities are eligible for caste-based mark relaxation in the NEET exam. Candidates from the OBC/SC/ST categories are just required to score 40% in their 12th board exam to be eligible to appear for the NEET test.
7. The NEET 2022 examination authority has prepared certain relaxations in marks and greater age restriction regulations to encourage and bring specifically-abled persons to the front lines.
NEET 2023 Exam Pattern
The NEET 2023 exam will be conducted in offline format and will last three hours. For the approaching NEET 2023 test, 200 MCQ questions from Zoology, Botany Chemistry, and Physics will be questioned. From 200 questions, 180 questions are compulsory to be answered. For every successful response, four marks will be awarded, and one mark will be lost for each incorrect attempt. The whole NEET 2023 exam pattern overview is given below.
Offline(Pen & Paper)
|Language||English, Hindi, Tamil, Assamese, Bengali, Gujarati, Kannada, Oriya, Urdu, Marathi, and Telugu|
Physics, Chemistry, Zoology & Botany
|Marking||+4 Marks for each correct attempt|
Yes, 1 mark will be deducted for each wrong attempt
Why should you opt for Wisdom Academy for your NEET Preparation?
Wisdom Academy is the most reliable NEET preparation platform. Wisdom Academy is a student favorite because of its student-friendly module curating and top-quality NEET content, both of which can optimistically benefit your NEET preparation. Every piece of material in Wisdom Academy was created in compliance with the most current NEET syllabus as well as the CBSE syllabus.
NEET 2023 Preparation Tips
Coming to the NEET in case you are determined enough you can simply crack the NEET examination. Flip through the tips cited below to get a complete idea about NEET preparation.
1. Learn the Syllabi
2. Select high-quality study materials
3. Make a Study Planner
4. Prepare Notes
5. Daily Revisions
6. Practice NEET MCQs Often
7. Subject- Based NEET Preparation
8. Utilize NCERT Textbooks More
9. Deal with long theoretical answers & Rapid calculation-based problems
10. Don’t get Tensed or Stressed
11. Manage the constrain